Accepted items as collateral
Your Jewellery or bullion may be used to secure a collateral loan.
- The value will be based upon the current precious metal market, the karat (gold ex. 10k, 14k, 18k, 22k, 24k) and the condition of the item.
- Diamonds by carat size, style of cut, color grade and clarity
- Other valuable gems may be considered ex. Sapphires, rubies, emeralds.
- High end watches example: Rolex, Breitling, Omega etc…
- The overall condition and retail market demand will influence our loan or purchase offer.
Precious metals such as Gold, Silver and Platinum in any form will be considered for loans or purchase. Items such as:
- Pure bullion coins or bars
- Jewellery in any form such as rings, chains, earrings and bracelets etc…
- Sterling silverware and flat ware